Re: proposed audio/video codec text

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:50:21 +0200
Cc: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
To: Rob Sayre <rsayre@mozilla.com>
On Jul 8, 2009, at 22:38 , Rob Sayre wrote:
> I would be happy to make changes based on the results of a PAG or
> legal advice.

Just as a data point in case it helps work towards a solution: a WG is
allowed to request the formation of a PAG if it believes it needs to
anticipate potential patent problems. I'm not saying it's necessarily
a good idea, but it certainly is an option if there is consensus to
explore this specific issue.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/