Re: consensus (was: Codecs for <video> and <audio>)

SHOULD is better than specifying nothing because it gives confidence
in a selection that was made by the working group. But it's just
nothing that can be relied on.

So I conder: is SHOULD good enough? If we want a useful baseline codec
we probably have to make it a requirement.

Regards,
Silvia.