Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

Julian Reschke wrote:
>> how @rel is interpreted. You can't interpret @rel blindfolded.
>
> But I'd like to.

I don't think RDFa is the technology that's stopping you here. The
existing state of the web and HTML is already preventing it.

Far be it from me to defend the @profile approach to web-scale data :)
But, to be fair, @profile does allow for a space-separated list of values.

> No, that's fine. What's controversial is how many different
> language-dependent interpretations there should be for the HTML family
> of languages. I think that number needs to be 1.

I would love to see that happen, too. That's why we're working hard with
the HTML5 team to try to convince them :)

-Ben