Re: frameset-ok as flag vs. insertion mode

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> Is there a reason why frameset-ok is defined as a flag instead of being
> defined as a insertion mode between 'after head' and 'in body'?

Is it equivalent? I was reluctant to split the "in body" mode in two, with
one mode basically just forwarding everything to the other mode, so I
didn't really check to see if it would have worked. For example, how would
you handle the switch to and from the "in CDATA" mode, without yet another
way of keeping track which mode we came from?