Re: What's the problem? "Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong"

Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> May I respectfully suggest that "unnecessarily" is an
> unnecessarily emotive word when used in contexts such
> as the following, and that those seeking to comment
> on the perceived merits or weaknesses of a draft
> specification produced by another Working Group should
> restrict themselves to more neutral (and factual) language ?

My first stab at more neutral language:

   http://esw.w3.org/topic/XHTML-namepace

I expect this to be a significant topic of conversation at the AC
meeting in March, and would like to go into the discussion with facts.
I will encourage members of the XHTML2 working group to contribute to
this list.

> Philip TAYLOR

- Sam Ruby