Re: head@profile: another dropped attribute

Murray Maloney wrote:

 > Yes, I understand that very well. However, your UA could easily
 > advise you that the text is colorized.

But do any UAs (or UAs + AT) do that ?  If UA/AT
design had reached the stage where all markup
was equally accessible to all, then we could
happily go back to (say) using tables for layout,
to a dustbin marked "no longer required".  But
in reality, UA/AT design is far from that point,
and it therefore behoves both HTML authors and
the designers of HTML to ensure that accessible
markup is permitted, encouraged and exploited.

Philip TAYLOR