RE: HTML5 non-accessibility?

Laura -

I believe that you have misinterpreted his question. This is the "public-html" mailing list, which is supposed to be for *all* of HTML. All that gets discussed on here, at least for the last month or two, is accessibility issues. He would like to know where the non-accessibility related discussion is.

The answer to this question is "this list, but lately accessibility concerns have been dominating the discussion".

J.Ja