Re: table and meter : timeline, timesheet

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Ben Millard
<cerbera@projectcerbera.com> wrote:
> Ian Hickson wrote:
> Wikipedia uses <table> for timelines. An example is in my 2008 collection:
>
> <http://projectcerbera.com/web/study/2008/tables#timelines>
>
> Lots of colspan and rowspan reduces the total number of cells. I guess they
> work since data cells which span different groups of column headers get
> every header cell which applies to any slot covered by that data cell.
> (AFAICT.)
>
> So, the "400i" cell on Wikipedia gets these column headers:
>
> * 1970s
>  * 9
> * 1980s
>  * 0
>  * 1
>  * 2
>  * 3
>  * 4

Thanks Ben,

Wouldn't if be better if the AT spelled this : from 1979 to 1984 ? And
if we imagine that there was no production in 1981 : from 1979 to 1980
and from 1982 to 1984 ? That's what I intend to allow with my
proposal.

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/