Re: <ruby>, etc. in HTML5

Hi Ian,

On May 28, 2008, at 12:39 AM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> I have been soliciting input from browser vendors since the project
> started in 2004; to say that I ignore implementors is frankly
> insulting.

You also have been ignoring input from many implementors since I've
been involved with the WG. You're drawing your own arbitrary lines
around who is an implementor and who is not (now switching to the
language of browser vendor, I guess to somehow falsely justify your
arbitrary distinctions).

Also, I have not been suggesting that the draft be edited by majority
opinion. Rather I've been saying that a W3C draft should be edited in
accordance with the policies and principles of the W3C. None of that
is occurring in this WG as far as I can see.

Take care,
Rob