Re: Subdocument fragments in a compound document (part of detailed review of documents and document framegents)

On 13 May 2008, at 11:56, Ian Hickson wrote:

>>> Given that Atom or another spec could as easily have allowed any
>>> flow
>>> content, or ... My intention wasn't to disallow ... My intention was
>>> just to allow <html> to be used in other vocabularies where those
>>> vocabularies just specified a generic inclusion point.
>>
>> Why not just say so explicitly?  For example, just after: [...]
>
> Hmm, good idea. Added an example.

I'm assuming you mean r1602. It isn't just atom:content, but also all
Atom XHTML Text Constructs (which, from RFC4287 are atom:title,
atom:summary, atom:subtitle, and atom:rights, though APP may add more
to that list (but I don't know about that), so it'll be better to
reference the section that defines XHTML Text Constructs).

--
Geoffrey Sneddon
<http://gsnedders.com/>