Re: Error handling for SVG and MathML in HTML

On Mar 19, 2008, at 17:11, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Did you intentionally cut out the part where I said that I am
> completely and thouroughly OK with such considerations?  :-P

I noticed you were ok with such considerations.

I wanted to make two points: That the prefixing is an artifact of
DTDs--not of popular SVG creation tools. That this WG should not care
about "compatibility" with earlier W3C DTDs but with (popular) SVG
creation tool output.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi