Re: RDFa use cases (was: Underline element.)

Peter Krantz wrote:

> If I want to be able to publish my shipbuilding information in a
> machine readable way so that Ben Boyle can read it with his tool I can
> not see why we should have to involve a third party to create our
> vocabulary and markup method?

Hear hear.  I am very much in favour of custom vocabularies;
no two individuals express themselves identically, and each
should be free to create the nonce-elements that he or she
needs.  RDFa allows this while at the same time providing
a formalised framework through which the semantics of such
vocabularies can be expressed.

Philip TAYLOR