Re: Underline element.

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 13:38:56 +0100
To: HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>
Cc: "Ben Boyle" <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
On 1/5/08, Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the
> example above, I would choose:
>
> <i property="shipping:shipName">Titanic</i>
> (possibly cite may be better in this case).
>
> I prefer to do my markup a little differently perhaps, and I sincerely
> hope HTML5 preserves this choice.

Well, the great thing about RDFa is that you can use which element you like,
the document will still be machine readable. If this was a document in
english (where ship names apparently are in italics), a chinese user could
still use their tools to parse the document and extract the same unambiguous
data.

Regards,

Peter