Re: [WF2] HTMLFormElement.accept vs. function accept(){}

On 20/02/2008, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> There are some ways to fix this problem.
>
>    1) Make the .accept DOM attribute not override functions in scope.
>    2) Remove support for .accept DOM attribute but keep the content
> attribute.
>    3) Remove support for both .accept and <form accept>.

4) Give it a different name in the DOM bindings, such as formelm.htmlAccept.

This is style with other bindings used to avoid script engine
problems, such as legendelm.htmlFor or elm.className. Granted, both
those are because of ECMAScript reserved keywords and not live content
script usage collisions, but I still think it's a viable option.
 --
David "liorean" Andersson