Re: Emphasizing STRIKE

Ian Hickson wrote:

> In the spec as it stands today, <b> and <i> are not presentational and
> semantic-free. They are in fact defined in a semantic manner, just like
> <strong>, <em>, etc.

Yes, in the /draft/ specification as it stands today [1], your
presentational, and the fact that the draft specification
misrepresents this is a matter of considerable concern and regret.
I for one will be seeking to ensure that this is corrected in
a future draft, and that the <b> and <i> elements do not
appear in the specification when it is finally released.

Philip TAYLOR
--------
[1] W3C Working Draft 9 February 2008