Re: Black-box equivalence of parsing fragments directly into context node

> Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Henri Sivonen wrote:
>> The spec is clear that the act of parsing the fragment doesn't cause
>> mutation events to fire. However, the spec isn't clear on whether
>> mutation events should fire for the act of inserting the fragment
>> into the main document.
>
> Clarified.

The new spec text doesn't look acceptable to me.  Pages (and in the case
of Firefox also extensions, though that's obviously a smaller concern in
this context) in fact rely on mutation events firing for all page
mutations after onload.

-Boris