Re: @headers issue resolved - allowing a td to be referenced by a header to be in the HTMl5 spec.

Hi jgraham,
Arguments were put forward in the bug, those were rejected by the editor.
The issue was then clearly escalated by the editor himself, when he
sent it to the chairs for arbitration.

Arbitration involved it being added to the issue tracker, information
being gathered, opposing views considered and a resolution being made.

I question whether you would be squealing like a stuck pig about
process if you  agreed with the arbitration decision.

regards
stevef

--
with regards