Re: Acessibility of <audio> and <video>

Dave Singer wrote:
> Then I think you're either looking for a spec. change to say that the
> fallback content should be played if no source is acceptable

That's basically it, yes.

> But you do seem to be asking for the unification within the browser
> anyway, in that you want the interface to <video> to be unchanged no
> matter whether it used a <source> fellback to <object>.

Honestly, I hadn't even thought about that.  Partly because I personally
wouldn't use the video DOM interface at all: I believe in the user
viewing things the way they want to, not the way I want them to.  I can
see how there could be problems here if one is trying to control the
video with script....

-Boris