Re: table headers - clear description of problem

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Steven Faulkner wrote:
>>> Repeatedly complaining that I'm not acting in good faith is not a
>>> productive way of taking part in the work here.
>> I think that it is a productive part of the process, as your acts of bad
>> faith mount up, and they are publicised, it pushes the process on
>> particular issues to a vote in the HTML WG. Where you don't get to
>> decide, the working group does.
>
> But the whole point is here that I haven't "decided" yet either. I haven't
> even carefully looked at the feedback yet.

Well, HTML5 drops a feature of HTML4. *Somebody* decided to do so.

IMHO, when revising something important as HTML, the right approach is
to leave things as they were, until you have a consensus for a change.
Unfortunately this is not the case with how HTML5 is developed right now.

BR, Julian