Re: Flickr and alt

If the user-generated content of these public site creates code that is
non-compliant then so be it. We are here to set the standards and raise the
bar for document structure, accessibility and usability (where applicable).
Perhaps the public sites such as Flickr should take additional steps to
press the user for more information (requiring photo/video titles or
descriptions) and if no alternative is entered perhaps the photos could be
held in queue until the photos are titled? Then again, the user initiative
groups (WASP, etc) should be pressing such issues with these user content
submitted sites to demand improved accessbility, not the W3.

Cheers,
Jonathan