Re: meta content-language

On Wed, August 20, 2008 12:22 pm, John Cowan wrote:

> Andrew Cunningham scripsit:
>
>> Assuming that most HTML5 documents will be dynamically generated,
>
> Why do you think that assumption sound?

maybe not sound ;)

I suppose I take a fairly simple view of such things.

But considering the type of stuff in HTML5 that distinguishes it from
other flavours of HTML, I'd assume that hand crafted static pages would be
rare and most pages would be generated by an application or scripts of
some sort.

And that handling language negotiation at that level would be preferable.

But then again I could be wrong ;)

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham