Re: DOM traversal ambiguity question

Hi,

As my previous email mentioned, the child cannot set/get any objects on the
parent, but it can still query for their existence, which means that:

if ( parent.someObject )

will still return TRUE/FALSE.

This is what enables the attack I have mentioned in my original blog post,
and that is the root cause of the problem.

-Ory