Re: HTML5 alt conformance criteria clarifications requested

Hi Jgraham,

So what i can glean from you have written is that in cases where the
image is the sole content of a link the use of the  term "photo page"
in plain text without the {} would be the most appropriate value for
the alt attribute (in the absence of  a 'real text alternative').
as against the title/description which is used in flickr currently.

So coming back back to my original question: would the current usage
of the title/description by flickr be non conforming in HTML5?

regards
steve

--
with regards