RE: question about the draft:

Ian Hickson wrote:
> Yeah right now the visual-media style sheet just makes the
> issues red with a red border around them.

That doesn't work well for color-blind people either. The red border will
look very similar to the black borders and rules used elsewhere in the
document.

> I can have a script or something insert asterisks before each
> issue if that would help, and then have the style sheet hide
> them for CSS-enabled users. Would that work? Or would making
> the asterisks disappear from the screen rendering affect the
> speech output?
>
> I wish screen readers supported "@media speech" and CSS.

How about prefixing them these notes with a white-on-red "TODO:" (using
something like display: run-in)? I think that would solve the accessibility
issues pretty easily, and it would even clarify things for people without
vision issues.

- Brian