Re: Web Forms 2 input type=email

Le Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:21:27 +0300, Weston Ruter <westonruter@gmail.com> a
écrit:

> An equivalent to this proposed input type=emails is already possible by
> creating a repetition template encapsulating an input type=email, for
> example:

> <input name="email[emails]" type="email">
> <input type="add" template="emails">
>
> By using the repetition model, authors have a specified means of bounding
> the number of email addresses that may be entered by specifying the
> repeat-min and repeat-max attributes.
>
> Weston

I haven't re-raised this issue for discussion. :) It's a known issue [1],
which will most likely be addressed some day, in a few years.

I am aware there are multiple solutions/work-arounds for this issue.
However, thank you for this new solution.

[1] http://www.whatwg.org/issues/

--
http://www.robodesign.ro