Re: SURVEY: What should the HTML WG publish first? (re-opened)

Dan Connolly wrote:
> If your position has changed or you didn't respond previously,
> please fill out the form...
>  <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7>
>
> Results are, as usual, world-readable.
>  <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/wd7/results>

Can "2. Which document should we focus on for first publication?" be a set
of check boxes instead of radio buttons? We are a big group and could focus
on more than one document at a time.

The name of it could be "2. Which document(s) should we focus on for first
publication?" if this change happens.

(I hope I'm sending this to the right place. The survey says send mail to
HTMLWG if you want it changed but there's already a thread on the
announcements list.)

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
Collections of Interesting Data Tables