Fw: Layout Tables in Forms

Tables for layout is something I have not centrated much effort on so far.
Header relationships were the hot topic when I began my research. But I
intend to look into layout tables as well to see if there are patterns which
would help identify them and therefore avoid running header association
algorithms.

Below are some examples of forms laid out using tables sent to me yesterday.
These layouts are claimed to be impossible using currently supported CSS.

These particular form layouts seem very user-hostile to me. But I'm not
sufficiently interested to create a variant. Maybe some other people are?

Somewhat related is the "Heuristic Tests for Data Tables" thread, where
identifying layout tables was mentioned a few times:

*
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Aug/thread.html#msg480>
*
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Sep/thread.html#msg99>