Re: Meeting with SVG, XHTML, WAI people to move forward on ARIA as a cross cutting technology

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:44:31 +0200, Richard Schwerdtfeger
<schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Net: Due to special treatment of the hyphen and colon characters in IE we
> agreed that it would be best to focus on using underscore. Doug will be
> discussing this with the SVG working group.
>
> So, use aria_checked as opposed to aria-checked or aria:checked

Internet Explorer doesn't treat the hyphen specially. I think the argument
was that it was better to avoid the hyphen because it is already used in
other attribute names (such as color-rendering).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>