Re: Editorial: Content model for <head>

I like the wording, and examples are very useful to illustrate the point.
<head>
  <title>Example HEAD contents</title>
  <base href="http://www.example.com">
  <!-- the order of other link and meta elements is unimportant -->
</head>

It might also be nice to explain why this order is recommended:
1. identify the language of the document
2. provide the title of the document
3. define the base for all hyperlinks (optional)

I kind of like this approach as it is a little more flexible. For
example, specifying the charset in the xml prolog matches the above
steps, but doesn't require the meta tag.

I still like the text edits though, nice work Henri and Philip :)