Re: html 5 and accessibility issue

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:53:39 +0200, aurelien levy <levy@tektonika.com>
wrote:
> - dt/dd need a reel relationship like the for attribut on label mechanism

Why is there a need for this? The specification defines exactly what the
relationship is between them. Much like HTML4 did.

> - actually their is no fallback content for embed element

Why is that needed for plugins?

> - the only fallback content for iframe elements is pure text, i think we
> need to authorize an "a" element to link to the content of the iframe

Doesn't the <iframe> do that already? I'm not sure <iframe> needs
"fallback" content at all.

> - Drag and drop API is great but what about people without mouse, is
> there a keyboard usable drag and drop API, this statement :
> "On media without a pointing device, the user would probably have to
> explicitly indicate his intention to perform a drag-and-drop operation,
> stating what he wishes to drag and what he wishes to drop,
> respectively." need much more explanation i think

What should it say instead? Has there been research in this area we could
use?

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>