Re: Dates in HTML 5

The whole problem with both MM-DD and DD-MM is that
for a large number of dates they are completely
ambiguous; for this reason, I never express months
numerically when they are to be exposed to human
view, normally using the first three letters of
the month name as spelled in English instead, as
in 12-Dec-2007.

Philip Taylor
--------