Re: SURVEY: Release "HTML 5 differences from HTML 4" as a W3C Working Draft? formal decision

Le Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:56:48 +0300, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi> a
écrit :

> On Jun 27, 2007, at 14:50, Sylvain Eliade wrote:
>
> > But I'm reading this list since march and I never read any mail
> > about this. And I can't find any details about the drop in the
> > draft or when I search in the messages of this list.
> >
> > Maybe I missed something ?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.whatwg.org+accesskey

Thanks !

I didn't thought of searching on whatwg archives, sorry.

But it didn't helped me to understand clearly why it has been dropped.

Maybe we can explain why it has been dropped in some simple words in
the document ?

--
 Sylvain Eliade
 Web Developer/Web Designer