Re: About dropping the style attribute

One use case is non-WYSIWYG editors, such as forums, blogs and wikis which
use BBCodes or a limited subset of HTML. If the user, for whatever reason,
wants to make a paragraph coloured #382f5c, the only current way to do so is
a style attribute. If <style scoped> was supported by anything it could
possibly be used (with I'm guessing lots of arbitrary IDs placed throughout
the user's content), but it seems like people are still discussing what part
of the tree it would apply to. I could only support removing the style
attribute if there was a workable alternative.