Re: mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.

Le 26 juin 2007 à 18:55, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
> If you think it's easier to always use end tags, always quote
> attribute values, etc., then teach that as good practice in HTML.
> There is no need to use XHTML for that, especially it's just being
> taught under HTML conditions.

except if you consider that people will evolve step by step.
(And I have taught html to xhtml from their first inceptions)

For what is worth, in xhtml2 it would be

		xml:lang="en">
	    <title>Minimal XHTML 2.0 Document</title>
	  <section>
	    <h>Minimal XHTML 2.0 Document</h>
	  </section>

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/