Re: addition or subtrraction? [was Re: dropping longdesc attribute]

On 6/25/07, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> The working group has agreed to use the text of the HTML 5 spec
> for review, but we haven't made any decisions about language itself.

>From 'Results of Questionnaire Shall we Adopt HTML5 as our
specification text for review?' [1]

"A 'yes' response indicates a willingness to use these documents as
the basis for discussion with the editors and the WG going forward. It
does not constitute endorsement of the entire feature set specified in
these documents, nor does it indicate that you feel that the documents
in their present state should become a W3C Recommendation or even a
W3C Working Draft."

Results:
yes  88
no  4
concur  7
abstain  3

I don't 'think' anyone registered a formal objection. [2] Or did they?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/htmlbg/results
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies#Consensus

Laura
--