Re: ready to publish "HTML5 differences from HTML4"?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:27:22 +0200, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

Can I suggest a slight change:

> Abstract
>
> HTML5 is a new version of the HTML language being developed by the HTML
> WG. "HTML5 Differences from HTML4" provides some of the rationale for
> the changes. HTML5 being currently developed, some information contained
                Since HTML5 is currently a draft beng actively developed,
this

> in this document will not always be accurate. Always check the HTML5
   document may not be up to date.

> specification itself before sending comments. [HTML5]

> Status of this Document
> [boilerplate]
> This document is a Working Group Note, produced by the HTML Working
> Group, part of the HTML Activity. The working group is working on a new
> version of HTML5 not yet published under TR. In the meantime, you can
> access to the HTML 5 Editors draft. This is the first draft of "HTML5
> Differences from HTML4". The appropriate forum for comments is
> public-html@w3.org, a mailing list with a public archive.
Is this a note, or a draft for a note?

It would be nice to give a little more idea of when we expect a draft of
HTML 5 (in july?) and maybe even of this document...

> [more boilerplate]

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com