Re: fear of "invisible metadata" [was Re: retention of summary attribute for TABLE element]

Le 19 juin 2007 à 07:18, Philip & Le Khanh a écrit :
> the HTML 5 project is setting out to design
> both a language (well, a dialect really) /and/ to define browser
> behaviour within a single specification.  As a result, it is
> frequently unclear whether a suggestion is aimed at the language
> definition or at the browser behaviour specification.  Both are
> equally important, but tolerance in the latter does not imply
> (or require) lack of rigour in the former.

Agreed, though that could be solved, I guess.
By working out a detailed tutorial of the semantics of the spec.
Or let's say to make it more obvious:
	* HTML 5 semantics specification.
	* HTML 5 implementation guide.

Both are very useful.