Re: feed for HTML WG current events? [was: Introducing myself]

Le 19 juin 2007 à 05:51, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> Are you interested to sketch how an RSS feed could work?

That could be possible but if Dan maintains a formatted way to edit
the content.

> Another option is a "planet HTML WG". I think Michael
> Smith has been playing with that. Care to share details,
> Michael?

This is possible too but not on the location it is now.

plus the HTML weblog homepage  which is working already with a feed

HTML weblog: http://www.w3.org/html/
HTML weblog feed: http://www.w3.org/QA/html_feed

For example, Dan could create a summary or every 2 weeks.
Another possibility is someone from the list commit to do this summary?

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***