Re: please reivew mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0

On Jun 15, 2007, at 08:56, Sean Owen wrote:

> I can offer a
> few generalized stats (forgive me, don't want to get in trouble for
> publishing anything too specific on a whim here) from searches to
> google.com/m which is a reasonable source of data.

That statistic doesn't tell about the overall mobile capabilities
because users of the capable mobile browsers are more likely to use
the same Google search that desktop users use. Hence, counting only /
m is of course biased towards browsers that aren't not suitable for
browsing the World Wide Web in general.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi