Re: please reivew mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0

Dan Connolly schreef:
>> Hi MobileOK working group.
>>
>> I’ve looked at your specification, and have a couple of remarks.
>>

> Thanks for the careful review, but this thread is quickly becoming
> hard to manage.
>
> For any comments where the responses so far haven't addressed
> them to your satisfaction, would you please send them
> again, starting a new thread for each major issue?

I have no further comments, and I trust that Sean will convert the
first, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh individual issues
(including my additional expansion on these in the followup-message)
into last call comments to consider them more ‘officially’ later, as he
mentioned in his comment to Henri :).

~Grauw