Re: HTML5 differences from HTML4 editor's draft

On 6/14/07, Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@rhul.ac.uk> wrote:
> Perhaps the following avoids the problem to which
> I think Olivier alludes :
>
> > These elements can now contain only  "block level" or "inline level" content,
>  > but not both.

I think that i need to improve my english...

I point out that in the spec contain refers to childNode and not to
all the descendants.

So you can perhas add at the end of the section :
<q>(about "contain only  "block level" or "inline level" content", see
: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#determining)</q>

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/