Re: dialog vs. dialogue (dl)

Hi,

Thank you Anne, for writing up that summary.

One thing that I thought I'd suggest is <dialogue> if we are to have
a tag for a conversation. The word <dialog> makes me think of a
dialog box, something related to a <fieldset>. I realize they are the
same word, but I think <dialogue> is less confusing with its purpose.

Speaking of purpose though, they were previously called definition
lists... dialogue seems to limit the scope of this tags usefulness.
(not that it's a hugely popular tag anyhow)

- nathan.

On 13-Jun-07, at 7:18 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> I drafted up a document that lists the differences from HTML4:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html4-differences/
> Overview.html
>
> Feedback is welcome on the document itself.
>

> --
> Anne van Kesteren
> <http://annevankesteren.nl/>
> <http://www.opera.com/>