Re: mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.

Le 15 juin 2007 à 03:42, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> And now when I look at the volunteers to review sections
> of the HTML 5 spec, there's noticeable lack of reviewers
> for the "Writing HTML documents" documents section.
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/spec/Overview.html#writing

This section is hardly for authors hand coding their code, but has to
be reviewed indeed. For example, …

[[[Documents must consist of the following parts, in the given order:
    1. Optionally, a single U+FEFF BYTE ORDER MARK (BOM) character.
    2. Any number of comments and space characters.
    …
]]] -- HTML 5
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/spec/Overview.html#semantics
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:00:31 GMT

… will raise eyeballs to someone using an editor. First what does
that mean this "U+FEFF BYTE ORDER MARK (BOM)"  and how do I type in
my text editor. :)

For tutorial, this section is necessary. The one about semantics of
HTML.
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/spec/Overview.html#semantics

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***