Re: volunteers to review a few sections of the HTML 5 spec in detail?

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:22:34 +0200, Henrik Dvergsdal
<henrik.dvergsdal@hibo.no> wrote:
> I wonder if there are any guidelines for such reviews.
>
> Wouldn't it be useful to have a common set of questions and/or other
> types of clues towards what we should look for?

I think in general different people look for different things. However,
here are some ideas:

   * Is the text understandable
     - If not, how can it be improved?

   * Is it implementable?
     - Does the algorithm lead to endless loops?
     - Does the algorithm cause existing web sites to break?

   * Is there room for improvement?
     - If so, what can be improved?

> Or maybe we should just review against the design principles?

That would make sense too.

> I'm also a bit curious about what constitutes a "section".
>
> Should we just follow the divisions in
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/?

I think that's mostly up to your own judgement. Just indicate which
features you have reviewed and maybe point out where they can be found.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>