Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

On Jun 3, 2007, at 13:12, aurélien levy wrote:

> actually i think the case "complex table with th and scope" can
> achieved that,
> but i had just updated with the juicystudio exemple to be sure to
> test this case.
> http://www.fairytells.net/table_test_case/

I don't any example on that page that couldn't be handled by merely
marking the header cells as <th> without any explicit scope='' or
headers='' given a suitable algorithm that walks the table following
the conventions that sighted user use to understand the associations
in the tables.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi