Re: Detailed review of section "Namespaces"

Le 6 juil. 2007 à 17:59, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> Aside:
> As for foreign namespaces in the text/html serialization, I think
> the matter of serializing MathML and SVG in text/html has not been
> pursued far enough yet and is still worth pursuing by this WG.

I would restrain this as a second priority. The way we are working
shows that there is already a huge work to be done on "simple" error
handling, parsing, and previous features without putting on top of
that a full set of SVG and MathML inside HTML. Plus the fact, that we
have not been really chartered for this.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***