Re: Underline element.

On Dec 28, 2007 12:37 PM, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

> Le 28 déc. 2007 à 10:21, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
> > But if some people want it included, we should focus on finding
> > reasons why it should be included, rather than why it currently
> > hasn't been included.
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underline

If you wanted to indicate the use in Chinese, I note that in that
case, we need also a "wavy underline" for "names of literary works".
So should we suggest to introduce a <wu> tag for that ? Or can we
consider that we lack a general tag <term>, as it has been discussed
some month ago ? Or <name> (remember the discussions about italicized
English ships names) ?

--
Olivier G.
http://www.lespacedunmatin.info/blog/