Re: Downloading of images by UA

It also doesn't cover things like the UA already having too many
connections to the server already and has to wait until other downloads
finish. I'd suggest wording like:

"When the src attribute is set the a graphical UA should begin download
as soon as possible. This is to allow the author to pre-cache images to
be later used in animations or for other dynamic changes."

The 'should' instead of 'must' allows for things like user preferences
overriding the behavior.

/ Jonas