Re: User Testing elements of HTML 5 spec

Oh my... apologies for the delay in responding...

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 09:30 +0100, Joshue O Connor wrote:
> In light of recent threads and the general feeling on the list I wish to
> offer the services of NCBI CFIT pro bono to the group in order to
> furthur the development of the specification.
>
> We have a full user testing facility and I (when I have time) would be
> glad to help the group test the implementation of suggested elements and
> authoring methods. We use Morae and can video the results if needed. We
> have power users of all major screen readers (JAWS, WinEYES, ORCA, VO,
> NVDA) on various platforms (Win, MAC, Various Linux) as well as users of
> other assistive technology and they would be glad to help with this work.

By all, means, please do! Do you want/need help? How long does it take?

Maybe you can tell us about this at the 30 Aug teleconference?
That's Thu 30 Aug 4pm Pacific/2300Z, according
to http://www.w3.org/2007/08/16-html-wg-minutes#item02

Though Chris Wilson is chairing that day, I'm pretty sure he would
make time for this.