Re: Support for Design Principles (was: Design Principles survey delayed)

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 11:54 +0100, Geoffrey Sneddon wrote:
> On 15 Aug 2007, at 19:49, Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> > I have an offer from Geoffrey Sneddon to summarize the level of
> > support and dissent for most of the principles. Perhaps that
> > will be available for discussion in tomorrow's teleconference.
>
> This is what I believe is the general consensus having read most
> emails on this mailing list since it began.

Thanks; this is a useful survey. We went over it in the teleconference.
It seems to be largely accurate, but perhaps a bit generous in
some cases.

I have a particular question:

> Don't Reinvent The Wheel: There's has been agreement on this since it
> was reworded by Lachlan Hunt (20070813), though one or two minor
> editorial points have been raised. It seems most of the former issues
> were due to how it was worded and misconceptions about what it was
> meant to be.

I don't see an edit by Lachlan Hunt dated 20070813.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ProposedDesignPrinciples?action=info

Am I looking in the wrong place?